July 28th T&T: What’s an SWA Pass? with Bob Dean

As of July 1, 2020, Colorado Parks and Wildlife Agency requires a valid hunting or fishing license to access the State Wildlife Areas and on May 1, 2021, CPW added a SWA pass as well. What is a SWA pass and do you need one?

Join Evergreen Camera Club for Bob’s informative Tips & Techniques presentation on Wednesday, July 28th via Zoom for 6:30 pm social time and announcements at 7:00 pm in the Zoom meeting room

Evergreen Camera Club via Zoom:
Wednesday, July 28th
6:30 pm social time and announcements
7:00 pm start of presentation

Zoom Link: