Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice
with Evergreen Camera Club
Seasons of Our Mountains Calendar Competition
Image Submission Web Page
Upload your images for the 2021 Calendar Competition from here
- This page will be open for uploads until the deadline, midnight on June 30th, 2020
- Enter up to 3 digital color photos of nature or scenery (no humans)
- Entries must be original photographs taken in the last 3 years
- Entries must be taken by you in the Mount Evans 4-county service area: Clear Creek, Gilpin, Park, and Jefferson foothills
- Entries must be high quality JPG images at least 2000 pixels on the long edge for print to 10″ x 8″ horizontal orientation
Finalists will be contacted and must provide a short biography (100 words or less) and a photo of yourself for inclusion in the calendar.
- Each entrant may select 1, 2 or 3 color image files for upload
- Please select all files for entry before clicking the “Upload Files” button
- Shift click to select all files simultaneously, or use the “Select Files” button up to 3 times
- Please ensure you have named each image in the “Title” entry boxes above in the same order as files appear in the upload file list – you may omit Titles if your photos are already named with their titles
If you need help, please email email@example.com.
I hereby represent and warrant that I have the full right, by virtue of copyright, to submit these entries and to authorize publication and other use. I understand that Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice and Evergreen Camera Club cannot be held responsible for lost submissions or photographs damaged during processing.