Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice
with Evergreen Camera Club
Seasons of Our Mountains Calendar Competition
Image Submission Web Page
Upload your images for the 2021 Calendar Competition from here
- This page will be open for uploads until the deadline, midnight on June 30th, 2020
- Enter up to 3 digital color photos of nature or scenery (no humans)
- Entries must be original photographs taken in the last 3 years
- Entries must be taken by you in the Mount Evans 4-county service area: Clear Creek, Gilpin, Park, and Jefferson foothills
- Entries must be high quality JPG images at least 2000 pixelson the long edge for print to 12″ x 9″ horizontal orientation (the more pixels the better)
Finalists will be contacted and must provide a short biography (100 words or less) and a photo of yourself for inclusion in the calendar.
Prizes prizes prizes
3rd Place will receive $50
2nd Place will receive $100
Best of Show gets $250
- Each entrant may select 1, 2 or 3 color image files for upload
- Please select all files for entry before clicking the “Upload Files” button
- Shift click to select all files simultaneously, or use the “Select Files” button up to 3 times
- Please ensure you have named each image in the “Title” entry boxes above in the same order as files appear in the upload file list
If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hereby represent and warrant that I have the full right, by virtue of copyright, to submit these entries and to authorize publication and other use. I understand that Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice and Evergreen Camera Club cannot be held responsible for lost submissions or photographs damaged during processing.